Dr. Muhwezi Lawrence:
- L. Muhwezi*, J. Acai, and G. Otim (2014), “An Assessment of the Factors Causing Delays on Building Construction Projects in Uganda”, International Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 3(1), pp. 13-23.
- L. Muhwezi, P.Kaweesa, F. Kiberu and I. E.Eyoku (2014), Health Care Waste Management in Uganda -A Case Study of Soroti Regional Referral Hospital, International Journal of waste Management and Technology, Vol. 2(2), pp. 1-12.
- L. Muhwezi, L. M. Chamuriho and N. M. Lema (2013), “Materials Wastage Estimations on Building Construction Projects in Uganda”, Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, Vol.2, pp. 285-291.
- L. Muhwezi, L. M. Chamuriho and N. M. Lema (2012), “An investigation into Materials Wastes on Building Construction Projects in Kampala-Uganda”, Scholarly Journal of Engineering Research Vol. 1(1), pp. 11-18.
- L. Muhwezi, F. Kiberu, M. Kyakula, and Alex. O. Batambuze (2012), “An Assessment of the Impact of Construction Activities on the Environment in Uganda: A Case Study of Iganga Municipality”, Journal of Construction Engineering and Project Management. Vol. 2(4), pp. 2024.
- I. Agaba, L. Muhwezi and S. Bulolo (2017), Improving Durability of Compressed Earth Blocks in Low-Cost Housing Construction Using Sap from Cactus Plant, J. Civil Eng. Architect. Res Vol. 4, No. 4, 2017, pp. 2003-2010.
- Kwitegetse Penlope, Kenan Okrut, Muhwezi Lawrence (2018), “Enhancing A Sustainable Safe Water Supply for Rural Communities of Mabungo Parish, Kisoro District”, International Journal of Research Publications, Vol.8, Issue-1, http://ijrp.org/paper_detail/284.
- S. Elong, L. Muhwezi, and J. Acai (2019), “Assessment of the Challenges and Effects of Delays in Compulsory Land Acquisition on the Performance of Road Construction Projects in Uganda”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 10, Issue 9, September-2019 ISSN 2229-5518, https://www.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx
Eng. Dr. Anne Nakagiri:
Selected Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Nakagiri, A., Niwagaba, C. B., Nyenje, P. M., Kulabako, R. N., Tumuhairwe, J. B., & Kansiime, F. (2016). Are pit latrines in urban areas of Sub-Saharan Africa performing? A review of usage, filling, insects and odour nuisances. [journal article]. BMC Public Health, 16(1), 1-16. doi: 10.1186/s12889-016-2772-z
- Nakagiri, A., Kulabako, R. N., Nyenje, P. M., Tumuhairwe, J. B., Niwagaba, C. B., & Kansiime, F. (2015). Performance of pit latrines in urban poor areas: A case of Kampala, Uganda. Habitat International, 49, 529-537. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.habitatint.2015.07.005
- Nakagiri, A., Niwagaba, C. B., Nyenje, P. M., Kulabako, R. N., Tumuhairwe, J. B., & Kansiime, F. (2017). Assessing ambient and internal environmental conditions of pit latrines in urban slums of Kampala, Uganda: Effect on performance. Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development. doi: 10.2166/washdev.2017.085
Dr. Benjamin Senyonga Kyambadde:
- Kyambadde, B.S., Stone, K.J.L. & Barnes, G.E. (2014). Discussion: Index and strength properties of clay-gravel mixtures. J. Geotech. Engng., Proc. ICE, Paper 1200116. Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geng.12.00116
- Kyambadde, B.S. & Stone, K.J.L. (2012). Index and strength properties of clay-gravel mixtures. J. Geotech. Engng., Proc. ICE 165, No. GE1, 13-21.
- Stone, K.J.L. & Kyambadde, B.S. (2007). Determination of strength and index properties of fine-grained soils using a soil mini-penetrometer. J.Geotech and Geoenv. Engng., ASCE 133, No. 6, 667-673.
- Stone, K.J.L. & Kyambadde, B.S. (2005). The determination of undrained shear strength and plasticity properties from quasi-static penetration tests. In Gourvenec & Cassidy (eds). Proc. Int. Symp. on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnics (ISFOG 2005), Perth-Australia, 1095-1100. London: Francis & Taylor Group.
- Bulolo, S., & Leong, E. C. (2019). Osmotic consolidation of expansive soil. In 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Unsaturated Soils (pp. 256–260). Nagoya, Japan
- Bulolo, S., & Leong, E. C. (2019). Modelling shear strength of compacted soils. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 92, pp. 15007-1–5). IS-Glasgow.
- Bulolo, S., & Leong, E. C. (2018). Shear strength of compacted residual soils via constant water content direct shear tests. In 7th International Conference on Unsaturated Soil Mechanics (pp. 1–6). Hong Kong.
Multiple Sink Nodes to Improve Performance in WSN Journal of Korea Multimedia Society Vol,22, No.6, June 2019 https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2019.22.66.000
Practical Difficulties and Anomalies in Running Hadoop2017 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence DOI 10.1109/CSCI.2017.263
Dr. Charles Onyutha
- The list of publications can be viewed via the following links;
- http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0652-3828 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Charles_Onyutha
Selected recent publications:
- Mubialiwo, A., Onyutha, C., & Abebe, A. (2020). Historical Rainfall and Evapotranspiration Changes over Mpologoma Catchment in Uganda. Advances in Meteorology, 2020.
- Onyutha, C., (2019). The hydrological model supported by a step-wise calibration against sub-flows and validation of extreme flow events. Water, 2019, 11, 244, https://doi.org/10.3390/w11020244
- Pirnia, P., Darabi, H., Choubin, B., Omidvar, E., Onyutha, C., Haghighi, A.T. (2019). Contribution of climatic variability and human activities to streamflow changes in the Haraz River basin, northern Iran. Journal of Hydro-environment Research, 25: 12–24, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jher.2019.05.001
- Onyutha, C., Rutkowska, A., Nyeko-Ogiramoi, P., Willems, P. (2019). How well do climate models reproduce variability in observed rainfall? A case study of the Lake Victoria basin considering CMIP3, CMIP5 and CORDEX simulations. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 33(3): 687–707, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00477-018-1611-4
- Onyutha, C., (2019). African food insecurity in a changing climate: The roles of science and policy. Food and Energy Security, 8(1);e00160, https://doi.org/10.1002/fes3.160
- Onyutha, C., (2018). Trends and variability in African long-term precipitation. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 32 (9): 2721–2739, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00477-018-1587-0
- Onyutha, C., (2018). African crop production trends are insufficient to guarantee food security in the sub-Saharan region by 2050 owing to persistent poverty. Food Security, 10: 1203–1219, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12571-018-0839-7
- Onyutha, C., Willems, P. (2018). Investigation of flow-rainfall co-variation for catchments selected based on the two main sources of River Nile. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 32: 623–641, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00477-017-1397-9
- Oleng M., Kanali C., Gariy Z.C.A., & Ronoh E. (2018). Physical and Mechanical Experimental Investigation of Concrete incorporated with Ceramic and Porcelain Clay Tile Powders as Partial Cement Substitutes. International. Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT). Vol. 7 Issue 09, September-2018. http:\\www.ijert.org.
- Oleng M., Kanali C., Gariy Z.C.A., & Ronoh E. (2018). Physical and Chemical Properties of Crushed Ceramic and Porcelain Clay Tile Powder. International Journal of IT, Engineering and Applied Sciences Research (IJIEASR). Volume 7, No. 7, July 2018. http:\\www.ijrcjournals.org.
Eng. Mubiru Joel
- Mubiru et al., (2019). Evaluation Of Level Of Non – Motorized Transport (Nmt) Infrastructure Accessibility, Safety And Environment On Selected Roads In Kampala City – Uganda. https://www.wjert.org/admin/assets/article_issue/35102019/1575370522.pdf
Dr. Ssenyondo Vicent
- Ssenyondo Vicent, Sung-Ryul Kim, Le Chi Hung, Effects of long-term cyclic horizontal loading on bucket foundations in saturated loose sand. Applied ocean research 91, (2019), 101910
- Ssenyondo Vicent, Sung-Ryul Kim, Do Van Tung, Taeho Bong, Effect of loading rate on the pullout capacity of offshore bucket foundations in sand. Ocean Engineering 210, (2020),107427
- Ssenyondo Vicent, Sung-Ryul Kim, Le Chi Hung, Evaluation of horizontal and vertical bearing capacities of offshore bucket work platforms in sand. Applied ocean research 101, (2020), 102198